Global Community Sports offers a wide range of services incorporating sport and education.
For the last 12 years, Global Community Sports has been gathering a wealth of knowledge and understanding about people and the different ways we communicate and integrate. On the surface our main themes appear to be sports coaching and education but in actual fact the real underlying themes are:
POSITIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCES
These themes are at the heart of all that we do,
- Tailored workshops exploring your school, business or club culture
- Mentoring young or experienced sports coaches and or athletes
- Education programs to connect your class with young people in another country
- Guest speaking on issues to prepare young people for the worksforce
- 1 to 1 mentoring for young disengaged students
- Workshops and seminars on Building Foundations for Success through High Performance
- Bespoke sports and education themed overseas study tours
We have created and delivered a variety of programs for customers in the following environments:
- Primary schools
- Secondary schools
- Special needs schools
- Sports clubs
- Juvenile and youth offender institutes
- Pupil referral units
We can tailor a program for your students, staff, managers/leaders, coaches, players or employees that will be thought provoking and challenging. We like to create an environment of learning based on trust and honesty and we know we can do that for you.
How can we help you as you strive to be better at what you do?
The impact of the way Rick encouraged children to care for, value and respect each other was tangible and the way in which Rick taught and promoted Christian values from the beginning of the first session was inspirational and hugely motivational for staff
Kate Massey, Archbishop Runcie C of E First School, UK