Sports Star Tours is an international education and sport experience program.
Building on our experience of creating programs to connect people through sport, we are now creating bespoke international tours for schools, sports teams, community and corporate groups.
Based on your needs and desires we can put together a fantastic overseas experience that will bring together sport and global learning in a unique and enriching way.
WHAT ARE THEY?
Bespoke tours to Adelaide, South Australia tailored to the needs and wants of the customer.
WHO ARE THEY FOR?
Groups of young people from India. These will include school classes primarily from International Schools across the country as well as sports teams. The tours will not be exclusively for groups from India. The program will be expanded to other countries also.
WHAT ACTIVITIES WILL BE OFFERED?
The tour will include:
- Opportunities to train and play with local sports clubs and schools in chosen sport
- Visits to professional sports clubs in Adelaide and interaction with players and coaches
- Mini workshops with players, coaches and other sports professionals. Topics to include,
- Health and Nutrition in Sport, Sport Psychology, Leadership, Teamwork, Injury Prevention,
- Career Advice and more
- Coaching experience opportunities including delivery of activities to primary schools (only on min 12 day tours)
- Attendance at a national sporting event
- Tour of Adelaide Oval
- Visit and experience Further Education opportunities in Adelaide
- Tailored workshop for accompanying coaches/teachers
- Visits to SA tourist regions (only on min 12 day tours)
- Group projects for duration of the tour. (only on min 12 day tours)
LENGTH OF TOUR
7 – 12 days (approx)
The preferred style of accommodation is hotel apartments in the city centre or near the CBD.